If you’d like to spend your days helping people, working for a cause or otherwise doing something to improve your community or the world, working at a nonprofit might be for you.
Wanted: Compassionate LPN’s, RNs, Nurse Managers
Location: Hamilton, Ohio
Hourly range: depending on experience
Full benefits, career growth and $500 Sign on!
In business, the ultimate goal is to make a profit. For nonprofits, the goal is to have a positive effect in the world.
Make an impact! Learn more about working as an LPN with our client. Y our career supports our promise of quality in everything we do. APPLY NOW!
Working for a nonprofit company may not pay the highest wages. We do offer you the chance to serve your community and make a HUGE impact in the world.
We also offer a variety of benefits including:
- Health Insurance – Our health insurance includes both medical and prescription coverage. As an extra incentive to stay well, employees can earn a lower premium for participating in wellness programs throughout the year.
- Dental & Vision – Both dental and vision insurance are made very affordable for our employees.
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life – Life insurance is provided at no cost to employees, and supplemental life is available at an affordable rate.
- Paid Time Off – PTO is accrued and increases with seniority after just one year of employment.
- Extended Sick Time – Separate from PTO, extended sick time begins accruing on the first day of employment.
- Paid holidays – We offer paid holidays and holiday pay.
- 401(k) – We offer a company match 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Pharmacy discount – Employees receive a discount on each prescription filled at the Pharmacy.
We also choose to repay our employees with quality of life, a bigger mission to help those in need, and the ability to work for an organization that truly cares. We are one of the leading providers of mental health and behavioral services in the region, the largest provider of Meals on Wheels in Butler County, the operator of two top-ranked senior living communities and the founder of the second non-profit pharmacy in the nation.
Minimum Job Requirements
Education: Graduate from an Ohio Board of Nursing approved nursing program or school of nursing. LPN’s must show evidence of successful completion of Pharmacology course.
Licenses or other required certifications: Must have current license to practice nursing in the State of Ohio, thold current CPR card.
Experience: Previous experience in long term care/geriatrics preferred.
Specialized knowledge, skills, or abilities: Familiar with infection control practices, OSHA guidelines relative to long term care, and Ohio Department of Health Regulations.
Job Type: Full-time