We are recruiting for entry-level Inside Sales Associates for our client in Northern Kentucky who is the #1 Distributor of wholesale paper. Our client is currently experiencing aggressive growth. This company has low turnover due to their exceptional team oriented environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join this multi-billion dollar industry.
Description: This position will assist the outside sales force in planning and scheduling visits, lead generation and follow-up. They will also supports the sales team in meeting sales goals. This position will also be training to move to the next level if desired.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Plan/assist outside sales reps with daily schedules. Assist in preparation of sales visits by determining customer usage, matching it with our inventory, sending samples if needed. Reviews sales call reports to see if any follow up is needed.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Maintains and updates various department reports, customer files, phone numbers, purchasing agent names, addresses, active accounts, stock paper inventory list and open orders. Performs additional duties as required and directed by sales personnel and/or supervisor.
- College degree preferred (with at least one year of sales experience)
- If no degree, at least 3 years of sales experience preferred
- Customer service experience/skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to call existing customers to sell additional products
- Team player
- Thrives in fast pace environment and has a strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills
This company promotes from within and offers a competitive benefits package. This is a base + commission position.
*Please submit your resume in confidence for immediate consideration.