We are exclusively recruiting Structural Engineering Project Managers for outstanding opportunities with an Industry Leader! These are full-time direct-hire opportunities.
Description: This position will work with a Structural Design team as a Structural Engineer/Project Manager. You will enjoy working in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to develop innovative designs for new facilities, expansions and diverse projects across the country with clients in industries such as commercial, retail, healthcare, and education. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive environment that allows you to do your best work.
- Both PE & EI candidates will be considered
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters preferred
- 3 to 8 years of structural design experience preferred working on commercial, retail, healthcare, education, or similar projects
- Experience with Revit preferred
- Outstanding project management & client relations skills
- Experience mentoring junior colleagues preferred
This position offers a generous salary, and outstanding opportunities for growth and development.
*Please submit your resume in confidence for immediate consideration!