Join a growing civil engineering firm offering a stable and rewarding work environment! We are recruiting on an exclusive basis for our client firm which is seeking a talented Survey Manager (PLS) to lead a Surveying Department working on diverse projects throughout Southwest Ohio.This is a full time, direct hire position with benefits. Our client provides surveying services for commercial, retail, municipal and other public and private projects
- Oversight and responsibility for work on boundary, topographic and ALTA surveys, construction staking, control surveys and platting.
- Handle proposals and business development efforts by interfacing with engineering staff, provide external focus to seek project opportunities and cultivate positive client relationships.
- Oversee financial details and performance of all survey projects or tasks, and directly supervise any office and field staff assigned to the survey group.
- Collaborate with staff to monitor and assist in production of proposal and marketing materials to ensure consistency and clarity with our objectives.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to careers@RoundhouseRecruiting.com for immediate consideration!
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Proven staff leadership capabilities.
- Provide training and mentoring skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships within and outside the firm.
- Ability to meet client expectations.
- Manage and deliver project assignments within established budgets and timelines.
- Analyze and prepare boundary surveys, right-of-way surveys, easement plats and related documents.
- Coordinate and collaborate with engineering design teams.
- Must possess a current Ohio PLS license
- A minimum of 5 years' surveying and mapping experience is required, including boundary, land subdivision, control surveys, construction layout, topographic mapping and ALTA surveys.