Title: Construction Estimator – Land Development
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader in heavy civil construction & one of the top 20 excavation firms in the country! Excellent compensation and benefits.
Due to growth, we are currently recruiting on an exclusive basis for an experienced Construction Estimator with land excavation experience for the Southwest Ohio area. This opportunity is with a stable 60 year old firm, with a high-performance culture, combined with modern business practices, and a true industry leader in site and civil services.
As the Construction Estimator you will be responsible for earthwork quantity take offs, vendor management, RFI, RFP, process change orders, negotiate contracts, project coordination, read and understand plans and specifications, prepare submittals and attend pre-bid and pre-construction meetings. Experience in
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- 5+ years experience in estimating earthwork/excavation for commercial, industrial, access roads, waste water, highway construction or similar projects
- HCSS software experience highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and within budget
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship