Sales Manager (Commercial Construction Subcontractor)
Excellent Compensation with Salary + Generous Bonus + Significant Equity Opportunity!
Outstanding time to join & Lead a growing office with an Established International Company!
We have an IMMEDIATE opening for an experienced sales account executive with management skills to lead a growing Columbus Office. Prior industry experience is NOT required, we are seeking a strong sales leader with the drive and potential to grow! Industry knowledge will be taught! Responsibilities include a mix of senior account sales responsibilities plus leading a 4-person sales estimating team. Projects are primarily in Columbus working on Commercial & Municipal projects. This full-time, direct-hire position offers base salary, generous bonus plan, significant equity opportunity within a short period of time, full benefits, positive culture, limited travel. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career by growing into this Sales Manager/Office Leadership role, with the backing of a 40-year established international company.
- Strong, driven sales skills
- Outgoing & high energy personality
- Previous sales success experience
- Supervisory experience preferred, but NOT required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and within budget
- Driven work ethic
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Please submit your resume in confidence as soon as possible to be considered for this position.