Construction Estimator (Commercial Construction Subcontractor)
We have IMMEDIATE openings for experienced & assistant level Estimators for a leading Subcontractor in Phoenix working on Commercial & Municipal projects. This full-time, direct-hire position offers full benefits, promotion opportunity, positive culture, limited travel (most work is located in Phoenix). This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with the backing of a 40-year established international company.
As the Construction Estimator you will be responsible for quantity take offs, vendor management, RFI, RFP, process change orders, negotiate contracts, project coordination, read and understand plans and specifications, prepare submittals, and attend pre-bid and pre-construction meetings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and within budget
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- For Construction Estimator, 5+ years of estimating experience on commercial and/or municipal projects (will consider General Contracting experience and Subcontracting experience other industries)
- For Assistant Construction Estimator, 1+ years of estimating experience on commercial and/or municipal projects (will consider General Contracting experience and Subcontracting experience other industries)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or similar Preferred
- Knowledge of Project Management software (prefer experience with Microsoft Projects)
Please submit your resume in confidence as soon as possible to be considered for this position.