Project Manager (Commercial Construction Subcontractor)
Outstanding opportunity to join an Established Company which is opening a New Cincinnati Office!
We have IMMEDIATE openings for experienced & assistant level Project Managers for a leading Subcontractor which is opening a new office in Cincinnati working on Commercial & Municipal projects. This full-time, direct-hire position offers full benefits, promotion opportunity, positive culture, limited travel (most work is located in Cincinnati). This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career by getting in on the ground floor of a new office, with the backing of a 40-year established international company.
- Ability to manage 1-4 projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with other industry professionals
- Strong supervisory skills
- Strong organizational and project planning skills
- OSHA certification preferred
- For Project Manager, 5+ years of project management experience on commercial and/or municipal projects (will consider General Contracting experience and Subcontracting experience other industries)
- For Assistant Project Manager, 1+ years of project management experience on commercial and/or municipal projects (will consider General Contracting experience and Subcontracting experience other industries)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or similar Preferred
- Knowledge of Project Management software (prefer experience with Microsoft Projects)
Please submit your resume in confidence as soon as possible to be considered for this position.