We are seeking a motivated and results driven individual for a Customer Service Representative opportunity with an industry leader.
This is a fast-paced position within an established company. Full orientation and ongoing training are provided. Outstanding company culture and supportive environment, with very low turnover and long-term growth opportunity.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for working with established as well as potential business clients and coordinate sales & support efforts with Territory Sales Managers to ensure customer satisfaction. Responsibilities:
- Creates optimal front-line customer relations, working with customers from specific regions of the country, thereby ensuring continued company growth and goal achievement.
- Coordinating all facets of customer freight shipments: booking freight, answer customer calls and assisting with preparation of customer rate quotes.
- Monitors logistics through communication with operations.
- Assists Sales department in providing rate quotes.
- Perform special assignments as delegated, relating to special areas of concern.
- College degree or one year of related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience prioritizing matters.
- Possess customer service related experience.
- Top-notch organizational skills.
- Ability to work under potentially stressful situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.