Roundhouse Recruiting is actively seeking to fill several Scheduling Relations positions for a leading employer in the Cincinnati Area. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others, this is your chance!
This is a full-time, direct-hire position with first-shift hours. Pay is hourly PLUS bonus! This position is responsible for maintaining long-term mutually-beneficial relationships between clients and contracted employees. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and handle several requests simultaneously and with the highest amount of accuracy.
- Handle incoming scheduling requests via phone, email and scheduling software
- Ensure appointment details are complete and to company standards
- Provide creative solutions to scheduling requests and conflicts
- Analyze scheduling trends and client/contractor feedback to maximize scheduling
- Convey trends to recruiting team and collaborate on forecasting hiring needs
- Serve as a periodic back-up to the after-hours dispatcher
- Other duties as assigned
Apply today in confidence to be considered for this amazing opportunity. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College degree preferred, but not necessary
- At least two years of customer-service experience required
- Experience in the medical field/knowledge of medical terminology desired
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to patiently communicate with and understand people of different cultures who speak English as a second language
- Respect for confidentiality and compliance with all HIPAA rules and regulations
- Technical aptitude and ability to adapt to using multiple types of programs
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy