Marketing Technology Manager
Roundhouse Recruiting is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to join a growing company in Princeton, NJ. This individual will be responsible for compiling reports, subscriber data segmentation, data manipulation, creative writing, ad server maintenance and webinar management. Perfect opportunity for someone with 2-3 years of experience looking for your next career move!
The Marketing Data Analyst influences the user experience of our audience of hundreds of thousands of subscribers/visitors. The objective of the role is to manage marketing systems and data and to constantly look for ways to make connections that will help us to maximize the user-experience of our visitors and subscribers while also maximizing our ability to convert them to paid users, event registrants and leads for our sponsors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing is preferred.
- At least 2 of experience in email marketing, google analytics and marketing insights analysis is required
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced media environment and sensitive to project deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience with databases such as SQL and R preferred.
- Knowledge of working with Marketing Automation programs is a plus!
- Must possess enthusiasm, be a creative thinker and a team player.
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications.
Our client offers an excellent base salary and benefits program, along with the opportunity to work with a great team in a creative environment. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration!