Web Developer II
We are currently searching for an Application Developer II for a leading provider of strength and conditioning equipment in Columbus, OH. This company is the official equipment supplier for the CrossFit Games. They also manufacture and sell strength and conditioning equipment for military bases and collegiate weight rooms. Our client offers a casual yet energetic work environment with excellent pay and benefits package including 401K.
The Application Developer creates and enhances medium to large application systems according to requirements and specifications in order to meet business needs.
* Reports to the Application Development Manager and may be supervised by senior team members.
* May work independently on technical designs and specifications.
* Requires minimal supervision, and works independently on medium-sized projects.
* Analyzes and evaluates systems to improve performance and usability.
* Works to learn the business processes supported by the application solution.
* Completes programming tasks on time and within the standards prescribed by the team.
* May communicate and work directly with business units on projects as needed.
* Contributes to the team effort as needed through coding, configuration, documentation, and hands-on support.
* May be expected to provide onsite support at remote locations.
* Works within a variety of technical environments (web, database, desktop, system integration) using modern technology.
* May work in support of one or more business areas of Rogue: e-commerce, business reporting, warehouse management, manufacturing, finance and customer service.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field preferred.
* 4+ years of programming experience with C# or similar object-oriented language.
* Experience with MS Dynamics AX is a plus.
* Understanding of MVC software pattern.
* Familiar with productivity applications such as Google Docs/Sheets.
* Ability to be self-managed.
* Ability to communicate across a mix of operations and technical conversations.
* Aptitude to work across the gamut of users, projects and technologies.
* A desire to be part of a true team, participating and contributing with peers.
* Requires proactive problem solving and troubleshooting/diagnostic skills.
* Must work on-site
**Submit your resume for immediate consideration**